Social Media Manager
We Are Pink is looking for a Social Media Manager to join its growing team following a recent rebrand. In this role, you will assist the Head of Creative & Head of Content in planning and implementing online marketing strategies for clients across a broad range of sectors around the North West.
Day to day duties will include:
· Writing and scheduling social media posts for a number of clients
· Liaising with clients on a daily basis via video call, phone call, email and face-to-face.
· Assisting with the creation of monthly Social Media reports
· Researching wider marketing and social media trends to inform client campaigns
· Contributing to planning and campaign ideas for existing and potential clients
· Using software such as Canva, Ace Media, Hootsuite etc.
· Two years’ previous experience of social media management either in-house or at agency level
· Evidence of working with a range of different sectors and businesses
· A basic level understanding of SEO
· Flexible and able to work on multiple projects with varying aims and objectives
· Organised and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· IT skills with the ability to confidently use Microsoft Office alongside experience of other relevant software, specifically Hootsuite
· Communication skills and the ability to pitch ideas and stories.
· Degree in Marketing or similar.
· Detailed knowledge of SEO
· Graphic design experience and the ability to use software such as Canva, Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe Illustrator
· Photography and video editing skills
What can you expect when working at We Are Pink?
· Remote working combined with office time and client meetings.
· A varied task list with clients across multiple sectors
· An opportunity for ongoing training and development
· Support from senior members of the team and the company director
· A social environment with regular meet ups among the team
Salary is based on experience. This is a full time position. Interviews will take place week commencing June 14th. Please note – we will only be in touch if you are successful in securing an interview, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
To apply, please send a CV & covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org