PR & Copywriting Executive
We Are Pink is looking for a PR & Copywriting Executive to join its growing team as it approaches its 10th birthday.
In this role you will be responsible for creating, executing and monitoring content-driven client campaigns for a varied client list. Campaigns include PR and marketing alongside social media assistance.
Assisting the Head of Content and supporting the wider team across multiple client accounts day-to-day duties will include:
· Writing engaging press releases and copy including blogs, web content, case studies and award submissions for example.
· Liaising with clients and press on a daily basis via video call, phone call, email and face-to-face.
· Searching for and filing relevant client coverage.
· Assisting with the creation of monthly PR and Social Media reports.
· Actively searching for relevant feature and press opportunities on behalf of clients.
· Proof reading work for the wider team when required.
· Contributing to planning and campaign ideas for existing and potential clients.
· Assisting with content creation and posting for multiple social media accounts.
· Using software such as Ace Media, Kantar, Hootsuite etc.
· A good level of writing skills with the ability to adapt based on the client and campaign objectives
· A basic level understanding of SEO in copywriting.
· Flexible and able to work on multiple projects with varying aims and objectives.
· Organised and able to meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
· IT skills with the ability to confidently use Microsoft Office alongside experience of other relevant software.
· Communication skills and the ability to pitch ideas and stories.
· Degree in English Language/Literature, Journalism, Marketing or similar.
· Detailed knowledge of SEO in copywriting.
· Experience of using software such as Kantar and Hootsuite.
· Experience working in a similar role.
What can you expect when working at We Are Pink?
· Remote working combined with office time and client meetings.
· A varied task list with clients across multiple sectors.
· An opportunity for ongoing training and development.
· Support from senior members of the team and the company director.
· A social environment with regular meet ups among the team.
Salary is based on experience. This is a full time position. Please note – we will only be in touch if you are successful in securing an interview, unsuccessful candidates will not be contacted.
To apply, please send a CV & covering letter to email@example.com