Since December 2020, sectors including hospitality, non-essential retail and personal care have had to close their doors completely to the public.
In light of the government’s most recent announcement regarding the relaxing of lockdown regulations, many businesses up and down the country are now preparing to reopen their doors in the coming weeks and months.
In this blog, we’ll be sharing our top five tips for preparing your online presence for reopening.
- Reassure your customers – Whilst the majority of your customers can’t wait to be back at your venue, there are still many who are still feeling unsure. Use your social media presence to remind your customer base of the measures you have in place to keep them safe to build confidence in your business.
- Tell them how to book – Whether you’re taking reservations now or are putting together a waiting list, let your customers know exactly how to ensure they don’t miss the chance to visit you when you reopen.
- Build excitement – What do your customers love best about you? Whether it’s a signature dish or an outdoor seating area suntrap, make sure to post your best bits to build anticipation.
- What’s new? – Keep your customers posted on any changes that will be coming to your business – perhaps you started a takeaway service during lockdown that was so popular that it’s here to stay, or maybe you’ll be introducing a new service to your offering when you reopen your doors.
- Tell your story – Use this time to remind customers of your start-up story. When did you establish the business and why? Who are they key members of the team visitors can expect to see when you’re back up and running?
At We Are Pink, we offer a trio of social media management options to suit all budgets and campaign aims, in the form of our Support, Sustain and Strengthen packages.
From content creation to populate an Instagram page to full-scale management alongside professional videography and photography, we can help.
To find out more, call us on 0151 909 2231.